Being a good host or hostess takes skills and awareness of people’s needs. With summer’s arrival, you may be looking to entertain people outside – play bocce ball with friends, play with your children or grill out.
Something to consider are allergies. Many people today are affected by troublesome allergies of all kinds. Some even specifically are allergic to grass.
As this becomes more common, there are solutions available. And the easiest, most efficient and best option is Estate Greens synthetic turf.
Estate Greens offers artificial lawn landscaping solutions for your home. It is allergen-free, so you know your family and friends are always able to enjoy it without the hayfever, sneezing and watery eyes that comes with some plants and blooms.
Not only is the synthetic lawn grass allergen free, it is also unnecessary to use any chemicals like weed killers or Miracle Gro, making it safer for your family and the environment.
Artificial turf grass is also:
- Comfortable, soft and plush to the touch.
- Always accessible and usable; even if you enjoy playing in the rain.
- Designed for superior drainage.
- Low maintenance.
- Always green and attractive.
The lawn is an important part of your home, and this is the best way to help ease the pain of allergies for anyone that stops by. Make your yard available to be enjoyed by everyone. Call Estate Greens today for a quote on synthetic grass installation for your home.
To avoid allergy issues, here are a few ideas:
- Keep your windows closed,
- Take prescribed medication on time,
- Be aware of the pollen count
- Exercise at lower pollen times of day
- Follow best practices for using air purifiers
- Avoid choosing the wrong type of pet; or maybe sleeping with the pet
- Avoid other items or posessions that cause allergic reactions
Remove the source of your allergy problems, synthetic grass may help.